Your local independent opticians
A New Year and A New Look!
After 24 years at Oakwood Eyecare Liz and Tom Jackson have decided it’s time the practice had a whole new look going into our 25th year, Thank you to all our staff and customers for your support during December 2017 to allow this to happen, we are delighted with the results.
Please feel free to come and have a look, We look forward to seeing you soon.
Oakwood Eyecare is proud to be part of your community.
Tom and Liz have been examining eyes in Oakwood since they opened the practice in 1994. Their experience over this time has helped develop a unique optical experience. Seven of the present Oakwood staff have worked here over ten years. New members have started with us in 2016 and the fresh ideas they bring are helping us think about what we can do for our patients.
All staff take part in ongoing training and development. They aim to deliver great customer service in a friendly environment where you are the priority.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations – 6 days a week
- Late Evening Appointments
- Online Booking
- Private & NHS Testing
- Retinal Photography & OCT Scans
- Free Adjustments
- Home Visits
- Cost Price Contact Lenses
- Total Eyecare (Schemes tailored to you)
- Flexible Payments
- Continuity of Care by the same Optometrists
- Ortho-k (orthokeratology, the reversible alternative to laser treatment)
- Frames Ranges from Budget to Designer
- Free Parking
- New Patients Always Welcome